XJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XJ

I think my XJ has to go. I love the thing, but it might be time to move on. I'm not sure whats next, but shes for sale.

2000 XJ with 140K
    auto
    np231
    wired for subs (no subs)
    CEL on- oxygen sensors. still DD this XJ
    NEW rotors, pads, shows, drums and hardware
    doorless mod up front
    sony headunit

of course the body on this cherokee isnt perfect, it was wheeled. I've seen worse though. no rust.

Currently asking 2,500 on craigslist but less on SiS, make an offer and we can sign some papers.

-Matt
    Facebook

u might wanna change your avatar pic
    2 tj's
    3 yj's
    2 xj's
    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
      u might wanna change your avatar pic
      My thoughts exactly. haha
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

x3
        Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

time to move on??? must be a reason why you want to unload this thing.

doesn't drive straight after you jumped it? what else?
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
            time to move on??? must be a reason why you want to unload this thing.

doesn't drive straight after you jumped it? what else?
            front diff smiling
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

Haha no the avatar pic can stay, everyone has seen it anyway. I need something with better mileage. If I replaced the o2 sensor Id probably get more Mpgs but I need more than a Cherokee can do around the City.

The jeep was jumped last march and still drives daily when I'm home, and my dad takes the dogs on a hike every Sunday with it religiously. The front axle does have some noise to it sometimes but I don't know what it is.

I'd never try to sell something to SiS without them knowing what was wrong/right with it, expecially because you guys generally know more about jeeps than I do.

To be clearer I'll continue and when I get off my phone I'll edit to my post.

Needs ignition tumbler
              needs oxygen sensors
              body has been better days but could be worse, no worse than in the pictures
              front axle ticks sometimes
              heat/AC squeel when on, I think it just needs to be tightened
              both AC/heat work great
              has flowmaster and turndown, it's loud. August M+G heard it. I have an entire pipe at my house I will add with a stock tailpipe which will be much quieter
              has spare tire
              carpets looks great
              needs fenderflares all around (except right rear)

I'm not sure what else to say, I included everything I could think of.
              -Matt
              Facebook

Comment

Working...
              X