Xj parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xj parts

Insurance totaled my XJ and honestly the price of a decent one isn't worth what I can get if I spend a few thousand more. So I need to get rid of parts I bought and never installed

I have JCR one ton steering. Has everything it shipped with.

Passenger seat in perfect shape

Rear bench seat/ back rest combo in perfect shape.

Brand new, never installed RE 3.5 leaf springs. Still have the packing slip taped to them.

I'm sure I have more but that's all I can think of. Make an offer for everything. Just don't lowball me. I will post pictures as soon as I can.
    2000 XJ
    2000 A.C.E. 750

Re springs?

Comment

how much for thw springs?
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

PMd
        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

275 for the springs. they were 350 new from full size xj gear. They're about 3 months old
          2000 XJ
          2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Really intereseted in the steering, could you pm me a price I got to get rid of this rustys setup asap
            https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif
            https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport https://sisoffroad.com/forums/core/i...smilies/us.gif
            94,95,97 ZJ~SOLD 97,97 TJ~SOLD 00' F350~SOLD

Comment

If I haven't PM'ed anyone asking for one, send me a message. I've been trying to respond on my phone and my connection here has been shotty.
              2000 XJ
              2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

how much for the steering? would it fit on a tj?

Comment

225 for the steering. I have no idea if it will fit a TJ. I would guess the answer is yes but I am not certain.

I'm going to offer this stuff up on other boards. I wanted to see if anyone on here wanted it first. Unfortunately I could really use the money right now so I have to motivate and post elsewhere.
                  2000 XJ
                  2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Is this truck standard or automatic? I need a Dana 30 with the 3.07 gearing.
                    06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

if kev doesn't take the steering ill be interested, what is it setup for, otk or the standard setup?
                      God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Standard set up. Blue- truck is totalled. The insurance company owns it now
                        2000 XJ
                        2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Originally posted by gobigorgohome View Post
                          if kev doesn't take the steering ill be interested, what is it setup for, otk or the standard setup?
                          theres a diffrence? I got the COR wonton and just drilled and reamed OTK instead of UTK
                          -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

I ordered it as under the knuckle. I am not sure if you can just ream from the top and use it as OTK
                            2000 XJ
                            2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

im not gonna use otk, i was just wondering what setup you were running it as.
                              God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Working...
                              X