A rear axle with 4.10 gears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A rear axle with 4.10 gears

Any one looking for one? Figured heres a good start.
    http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f126/...5-rear-926651/
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

anyone live near andover nj that wants to make 20 bucks?
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

nope, sorry. my limit is 18 miles away to go get axles send him a message and let me know what happens. its very close to me

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Morr...4.7425&2v=CITY

edit: I messaged him for you to see if he still had it
      Last edited by Pedro; 12-18-2009, 11:01 AM.
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

it's 27 spline in case someone didn't notice

Comment

Originally posted by Even View Post
          it's 27 spline in case someone didn't notice
          my 2.5l comanche on stock tires is going to have a hard time breaking that

Comment

I'm guessing you have a 35 in that sam? and what gears are in it now?
            P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

a 35 with 3.55's (highway gears)

Comment

k, well i'll let you know what the kid says then just let me know if you want me to get it
                P8R

Comment

"yes it is [still available]. theres no brake hardware but i dont think he cares sice its a 410 haha, give me a cakk 973-534-3044 if it goes to vm leave a message

thanks dave"

he sent me dis. let me know what you wanna do
                  P8R

Comment

so confirmed that its 4.10?

are you anywhere near middlesex?

ill be going there in a couple weekends and could make a trek to your place to pick er' up

ill paypal you money if ya think ya can do eet

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                      so confirmed that its 4.10?

are you anywhere near middlesex?

ill be going there in a couple weekends and could make a trek to your place to pick er' up

ill paypal you money if ya think ya can do eet
                      map quest says middlesex is about 45 minutes south of me and is right off 287 . so I could meet you somewhere then. I'll confirm to make sure it is 4:10's
                      P8R

Comment

ya know what

i thought this over

and me modifying the comanche is a bad idea and will dip into the offroad jeep modifying fund

i gotta pass

Comment

lol alright i"ll tell him nevermind then
                          P8R

Comment

Working...
                          X