2 sets of jeep rims and tires also grand cherokee tail light guards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 sets of jeep rims and tires also grand cherokee tail light guards

I have a set of jeep cherokee 15 inch 1988 stock rims gold/silver with 235/75/15 bfg radial long trail tires the tires will need to be reaplaced soon asking $350 for those.

have a set of 30 inch bfg ats on american racing rims the tires are like new only selling to get 32s and crager 15x8 rims asking $725 for those paid $600 a few weeks ago for the tires.

i have jeep grand cherokee tail light guards that fit up to the 98 grand cherokees asking $75 any ?

just ask me. i can email pics i will consider trades for parts that will fit my 1988 jeep cherokee
    Last edited by crosbike; 02-21-2009, 09:27 PM.

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
    have a set of 30 inch bfg ats on american racing rims the tires are like new only selling to get 32s and crager 15x8 rims asking $725 for those paid $600 a few weeks ago for the tires.
    having a hard time figuring out just exactly what ur selling and for how much....

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Creep View Post
      having a hard time figuring out just exactly what ur selling and for how much....
      alot of stuff for way too much money
      99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

Pictures would be good.
        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

725$ for 30" wheels and tires?

Please pass whatever it is your smoking.
          2000 XJ
          2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

If you paid $600 for 30" bfg A/T's you got screwed like it was your job.

350 for a set of tires that will need to be replaced soon, i think not.

So yea you will never get said money for all of the above items, go way lower.
            Last edited by Even; 02-21-2009, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
              725$ for 30" wheels and tires?

Please pass whatever it is your smoking.
              yes for the wheels and tires. installed the tires were $600 and another $125 im throwing in the rims.
              only selling to get bigger tires and crager rims.

Comment

[QUOTE=fullwidthxj191;11760]If you paid $600 for 30" bfg A/T's you got screwed like it was your job.

350 for a set of tires that will need to be replaced soon, i think not.

So yea you will never get said money for all of the above items, go way lower.[/QU

$350 is asking price for tires and rims.

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                  yes for the wheels and tires. installed the tires were $600 and another $125 im throwing in the rims.
                  only selling to get bigger tires and crager rims.
                  Lol okay, thats not how re-sale works. You don't total up the cost of everything and then sell your USED parts for exactly what you paid. I'll stop cluttering you thread though.
                  2000 XJ
                  2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

and another town fair tire victim.....trying to recoup the cost of an assreaming....those 30"s are worth about 300.00 with the rims TOPS!!! assuming they are new as you stated....you can get 4 BFG A/T 31x10.5x15 for 425 mounted on steelies....
                    99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                      Lol okay, thats not how re-sale works. You don't total up the cost of everything and then sell your USED parts for exactly what you paid. I'll stop cluttering you thread though.
                      thanks it would be nice if you would. and i just set a price and take the best offer im not making you buy it so dont worry about my prices thanks. and those tires really were $600 im throwing in american racing rims with them

Comment

Originally posted by kracker View Post
                        and another town fair tire victim.....trying to recoup the cost of an assreaming....those 30"s are worth about 300.00 with the rims TOPS!!! assuming they are new as you stated....you can get 4 BFG A/T 31x10.5x15 for 425 mounted on steelies....
                        my rims are american racing and there not steel there nice ones yes town fair messed me up but they were for my truck which only gets used to plow the drive way and i needed tires asap they were the only place that had s decent tire in stock the tires have like 50 miles. only selling them cause i want 31s for the jeep and a mud tire

Comment

Working...
                        X