My Girlfriend (and me) would love this
    5speed/ 2.5l
    New clutch/rad./battery
    new hardtop
    comes with hard doors
    Sweet "D" Wheels

$1500.....

It's probably gone by now anyways
    Last edited by snowblur17; 12-01-2009, 09:09 PM.

Clearly you have an addiction like most of SiS. But what si the catch? buy it if its still there
    2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
    1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

Originally posted by OTTE View Post
      Clearly you have an addiction like most of SiS. But what si the catch? buy it if its still there
      frame rot maybe? idk most YJ's i've ever looked at with a 5 speed have had tranny issues (such as not going into a gear or two) these have NP 231's mostly right?

Comment

Originally posted by OTTE View Post
        woohoo dont fall into that category
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

You forgot a very important 0 in the asking price.. lol

For 150, all day. But there are other things you can spend your money on for 1500.
          -Matt
          Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by XJcrazy00 View Post
            You forgot a very important 0 in the asking price.. lol

For 150, all day. But there are other things you can spend your money on for 1500.
            maybe i can get her deadbeat dad to finally buy her the car he's been promising her for years

Comment

whatever just emailed dood, it's sold, whatta prick

Comment

ill sell you my 89 same thing in 2 weeks for the same price

Comment

yep. that prob sold within the hour.

if you find me a clean running wrangler for a 150 bucks i'll give you the other 1350
                  2 tj's
                  3 yj's
                  2 xj's
                  i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

I would never buy a 2.5l, shit is super weak. My friend drives a 95 with a hardtop full doors on 235s and has no real power on the highway. He has to downshift so much on the highway. Even with the top and doors off it feels super slow in comparison to his old 92 4.0 he had before

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
                      I would never buy a 2.5l, shit is super weak. My friend drives a 95 with a hardtop full doors on 235s and has no real power on the highway. He has to downshift so much on the highway. Even with the top and doors off it feels super slow in comparison to his old 92 4.0 he had before
                      Nobody said the 2.5 would break any speed barriers or set any records accelerating on to the highway. I will say from my own experience that the 2.5 is a solid little motor despite the lack of power it puts out. When on the trail running the 231 and 35's, it did really well. I never really felt that it was underpowered on the trail.
                      88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-J View Post
                        Nobody said the 2.5 would break any speed barriers or set any records accelerating on to the highway. I will say from my own experience that the 2.5 is a solid little motor despite the lack of power it puts out. When on the trail running the 231 and 35's, it did really well. I never really felt that it was underpowered on the trail.
                        someone stop me
                        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                        Originally posted by DizzDizz
                        aliens probed my husband

Comment

ok all bullshitting aside. 2.5 is perfect for her to learn to shift on, especially with snow season knocking on the door. she doesn't need to be going faster than 70 anyways

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangeryj View Post
                            ill sell you my 89 same thing in 2 weeks for the same price
                            gimmmee gimmmee gimmee, some pics or whatever. frame/tub in decent shape?

Comment

this is how it sits now but will be put back to stock in the next couple weeks since im picking up a 94 yj 4.0 and gonna swap everything over to that. frame is in good shape. little rust starting behind rear shock mount but not bad at all and replacement drivers floor pan needs to be welded in. also alittle cancer forming under where it says JEEP. i have the floor pan just never got around to doing it. and it will have a hard top on it. ill let you know when it actually gets done(hopefully next two weeks or so. it has 175xxx but runs like a champ and also have another 2.5 with 105xxx for it
                              Last edited by 4bangeryj; 12-02-2009, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X