Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JEEP PARTS

Lots of parts

Skyjacker nitro shocks for 4.5" of lift. Used. I never ran them on my jeep, they came off a jeep i found on craigslist. I wont be selling these until my rear Bilstiens come in the mail. 20 bucks

Ballistic fab D44 diff cover

http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/...ED_p_1594.html

I bought this for my front axle, it wont clear my tierod. At full lock, my tierod has about 3.5" of room between the housing and the tierod. This cover will stick out about 4". Would be good for someone looking to run this on their rear 44. I bought 2 and one of them will be on my rear axle.

These go for 104.00 on the site, looking for 100 bucks. Its brand new, bare metal, still in the box.

Stock tranny crossmember. No rock rash whatsoever. 10 bucks

Transfer case drop kit. Hardware included. Basically its just box tubing that gives you a drop between the tcase and crossmember. 5 bucks

Used front Steel braided brakelines for 4.5" of lift. Unkown manufacture. 20 bucks for the pair .

4 Stock wheels and 4 bald ass tires. 10 bucks for all 4. Must pick up @ my house in griswold.

NP 231 out of a 97 4.0 5 speed, 202k miles NEVER WHEELED WITH, less than 50 miles total actually used in 4WD. 100 bucks

Ill probably have some more stuff Ill let ya know in the next few days.

All this shit can be picked up in Griswold CT , OR, ill bring to the Meet and Greet, OR ill deliver on your expense.

do shocks for an xj work on a tj?

if so dibs on the shocks. i'll take the brakelines too
    2 tj's
    3 yj's
    2 xj's
    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

are you going to the meet and greet

do tj front shocks look like dis?
      '

this is the exact shock thats for sale actually

and this is what the rear looks like.

Comment

next in line for the brakelines, if for some reason they don't go.
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

i'm not a definite on the meet and greet but if i don't go alex will prob be there and i can give the mulah to him.

and i have no idea what the shocks look like. i dont even have a tj yet but i'm gathering parts. part numbers for the front of tj and xj shocks r the same but the rears i cant find. can anybody confirm they're the same as well?
          2 tj's
          3 yj's
          2 xj's
          i'm a jeep whore

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
            i'm not a definite on the meet and greet but if i don't go alex will prob be there and i can give the mulah to him.

and i have no idea what the shocks look like. i dont even have a tj yet but i'm gathering parts. part numbers for the front of tj and xj shocks r the same but the rears i cant find. can anybody confirm they're the same as well?
            yea there the same, bolt on the bottom, stud up top
            up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
            eliminator MJ - Sold
            99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
            Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

What size are the bald tires?
              Lift: 4.5" RC
              Tires: 33" BFG A/T's
              Misc: Hamerred Tan Paint, Homemade Roof Rack, Bumpers and Half Doors.

Comment

around 28"

probably a 265

Comment

deal then. we can do the deeds at the meet n greet
                  2 tj's
                  3 yj's
                  2 xj's
                  i'm a jeep whore

Comment

Working...
                  X