• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misc stuff

I have a bunch o stuff I'd like to see gone

jks quicker discos for 4+ inches of lift = 75 obo

urethane swaybar bushings and mounts (greasable) = 20

MSD 6a ignition box= 90 obo

a 6 space rack case fr guitar rack units, loaded with a behringer tuner/metronome, a monster power unit with optional LED flexlamp, BBS sonic maximiser and DBS noise gate/ compressor. Looking for best offer on any of this gear, I'm willing to separate and pm me if you want some more specs on the stuff

TM Steyr AUG, stock internals, stnd mag and hicap, red dot scope, sling, and battery, about 6 play hours on it= $150 obo

TM G3 SAS, m130 spring at about 330fps, two hicap mags, two batteries, TM silencer, folding CA stock= 230 obo

Western Arms SV infinity 5" GBB, 30 round mag, green or red gas compatible=175 obo

Any questions feel free to ask
    dirty30

I'll take the msd. condition? how old? etc

Comment

those sway bar mount/bushings for an xj obviously right?

Comment

Originally posted by kev711 View Post
        I'll take the msd. condition? how old? etc
        The msd is about 10 yrs old, was on my old chevy stepside, it has some paint flakeing, but it worked 100% everyday, I sold the truck and kept the box
        dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
          those sway bar mount/bushings for an xj obviously right?
          Yes they are, they fit my stock bar nice n snug, red urethane with greasey fittings, only reason I wanna sell em is cuz I don't use my swaybars anymoar
          dirty30

Comment

ok i just have to decide if i really need these money's tighter than a prom date right now

Comment

Working...
            X