Kilby T-case skid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kilby T-case skid

I have my Kilby T-case skid from my XJ. Andrew was gonna use it, but he just got his RC stuff which has one. Has some scratches, but is still in great shape. Its 130 new, I'll take 75 obo. k thnx

http://kilbyenterprises.com/tb-jeep-xj.htm#xjtcase

pics:

custom paint job yo
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

please?
    P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

you should pm kai about this and tell him to buy it before i fuck up his floor again.
      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
      It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

were you able to run it with the tnt crossmember??
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

dibbs next in line if none of them take it.
          #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
            were you able to run it with the tnt crossmember??
            i never put it on with the tnt xmember because it was higher clearance with the stock one so it didnt match up right. It can be modified to fit tho its not that far off. I was going to, but I rolled the Jeep 2 weeks after I put the new crossmember on
            P8R

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
              dibbs next in line if none of them take it.
              still want it? somebody from NAXJA wanted me to ship it to cali, but i'd rather just give it to someone local
              P8R

Comment

I would be interested if joe doesnt want it..let me know.
                98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

yours armand...
                  #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

shweet...Pedro I PM'ed you so just give me a buzz when you wanna meet up.
                    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Who wants dis? back for sale.
                      P8R

Comment

will it fit around a 242?
                        94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
                        3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

not sure, i believe it is for a 231 tho. you could call up kilby and ask
                          P8R

Comment

bump.
                            P8R

Comment

Working...
                            X