JKS Quicker Disconnects & Adjustable Trackbar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JKS Quicker Disconnects & Adjustable Trackbar

I picked up a pair of JKS Quicker Disconnects today at the junkyard off an XJ with a big lift and 35" tires that bit the dust (hit in rear/side). They appear to be PN2001 for 4"-6" lift. They are still attached to the swaybar - should have them cleaned up and ready to go in the next day or so. I'd like to get $70+ shipping. They may fit in a $5 flat rate box but I won't know for sure until I break them down.

Also got an adjustable trackbar off the same rig - will post pics ASAP. I'd like to get $50 plus shipping for it. Don't know the brand - no ID found with my first quick look. Assuming its Rusty's for now till I find out otherwise - there was other Rusty's gear on the rig.

I hope to get the front coils off this XJ as well.

If anyone is interested, let it be known. I'd like to send these items to new homes before the weekend.

NOBODY will buy that rustys trac bar
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
      NOBODY will buy that rustys trac bar
      AWE! Come on now - You and I might not want it, but there's plenty of people out there that might not do their research or be as bright as we are.

Comment

I want bigger coils pending price

Comment

I won't get back to pull coils until Thursday - hopefully they will still be there.

Comment

You sir are quite the Cash for Clunkers pimp
            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
              You sir are quite the Cash for Clunkers pimp
              true story. A entrepreneur of sorts. They should make a show out of this, "Junkyard Hunters! The story behind Cash for Clunkers."
              -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

pmed
                2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
                1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                  true story. A entrepreneur of sorts. They should make a show out of this, "Junkyard Hunters! The story behind Cash for Clunkers."
                  Cool - If I got a TV show then maybe I would have some $$ to spend on my jeep.

There's actually a few guys that I've run into that seem to do this on a regular basis and have been for quite a while. I've learned that the guy that comes in for 99+ intakes is usually there on Fridays and I ran into another guy that sells stuff on Ebay.

At least not all the C4C parts are going to the crusher - a little recycling

If I had the $$$ I'd have a whole wharehouse full of fenders, hoods, interiors, etc...

Comment

Bump - I still have these - anyone interested?

Oh - and I still have the adjustable trackbar. Its 1/2" longer than stock when adjusted to its shortest length. Trackbar is 1" diameter.
                    Last edited by Dogman; 02-02-2010, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X