DD-502 Digital Drumset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD-502 Digital Drumset

Just got this last week, not in a huge hurry to sell it but I kinda want that new verizon phone the droid and id rather have a phone than a drum set.

This thing is good for beginners , its also good if you live in apartment/dorm room or have fag neighbors who would otherwise call the police for noise complaints, I just plug in my head phones and jam out and all you hear is light tapping of the pads.

For those not familar with digital drum sets, you run an output either out to an Amp or speakers or headphones and it makes the same noise(s) a drum set would make, but in a digital format. 20+ preset drum sets with different tones for each drums, and the ability to make custom drum sets to your liking.

It has a audio input jack so you can plug in your ipod and play a long to your favorite songs.

These things run from 550-600 bucks but im looking for 250, and ill include everything in the picture and a pair of drum sticks

A video so you can see what its like

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DVlEWD40wM[/ame]

ttt

Comment

fuck i need this but im broke.

Comment

im not in a hurry to sell it, it will still be here if you get money, and, its OBO

Comment

Working...
        X