1998 Honda Civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 Honda Civic

Bringing this back, i finally got my truck on the road so i need this gone.
    Just replaced 2 Oxygen sensors and had it pass emissions last week.

1998 honda civic LX
    4 door, power windows/locks
    5 speed
    new springs and struts (1 inch lower)
    155,000 miles

NEEDS: drivers side windows regulator to be installed (have it), tires (they are balding), and minor exhaust work (hangs a little low), and a few other little things

exterior has some dents and scrapes, and passenger side fender is black. Interior is is good shape. Good commuting car, i've been driving it ~100 miles a day for the past 5 years with little problems.

$1500

"when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

BUMP, im going to be putting new tires and wheels on it this weekend and giving it an alignment. also might put in the window regulator if im feeling spunky. price may rise accordingly
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Mmm, I should sell my 01 and buy this. ;\
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

my roommate is interested in the car. he said don't do anything to it and he can come look at it sometime this weekend
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

ok, he is coming up from jersey?

Comment

Hey,
            If that doesn't work out, I'd actually like to make a post showing some more interest than my first. let me know and we'll talk.
            Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

yeah he's coming from jersey. i'll find out today when he wants to come look. what town are you in?
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

baltic, im going to New Hampshire today though. so this weekend is no good.

Comment

a couple came into my shop today looking for a dd for there daughter. still have this? i'll send them your way if you do.

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                    baltic, im going to New Hampshire today though. so this weekend is no good.
                    ok let me know when you get back and he will come check it out. he is prob going to take it cause he isn't very picky, just needs something 4 cyl and stick so this is perfect
                    I drive a Datsun

Comment

would you be available thursday??
                      I drive a Datsun

Comment

i would like to talk to him in person first, if you want pm me his name / number and ill call him tomorrow

Comment

deal
                          I drive a Datsun

Comment

^^ sorry i have not called. I decided to put newer rims and tires on the car (did this this weekend), I fixed the exhaust and i will be fixing the window this week and painting the fender. So im going to try and sell it for a little more. once again, sorry.

Comment

Working...
                            X