Various parts - Delivery to RC 11/7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Various parts - Delivery to RC 11/7

I have numerous C4C XJs and ZJs here in PA that I am pulling parts from. There's a few WJs as well. If there's anything you need and you're coming to Rausch Creek this weekend - I will be there as well and can deliver.

PM me your wish list and I'll work the best deal I can - the more parts requested the better the deal I can do.

There's several '95 and '96 XJ Country models here that are in primo condition - inside and out. Seats, fenders, hoods, header panels, grills, etc. all in excellent condition.

Quite a few '97-'01 XJs of various colors (white, black, green, red, maroon) available. Good interiors, hoods, fenders, flares, etc....

how much for grill or hatch for a 97+???
    Originally posted by Ktmracer419
    some people choose video games
    some choose projects
    some choose welding random things together

Comment

Just the grill piece in black? $15 How's $60 for a hatch? What color you need?

PM me though for specific pricing - I'm negotiable depending on the part and the quantity of parts.
      Last edited by Dogman; 11-02-2009, 02:45 PM.

Comment

ummm well i need maroon (hatch 97+)... but im not 100 percent sure what i wana do at this point...
        Originally posted by Ktmracer419
        some people choose video games
        some choose projects
        some choose welding random things together

Comment

Any 97-01 complete head panels? price and pics? Black btw
          Last edited by ninetysix-ex-jay; 11-02-2009, 03:02 PM.
          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Also need header panel 97+

Comment

I have a maroon header panel (no cracks) and a green one with cracks that is sale pending.

Comment

I need a Red or Black Header panel and a red front right passenger fender.
                06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Let me know if you find a black one
                  I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Let me know if you have a good pair of the wj headlights that have that factory "smoked look."

Comment

any 96+ xj's that you'd be willing to pull front shafts from with hubs??? how much would you want for them??
                      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

how much for the header panel dont care bout color

Comment

I'll get pics and prices out tonight.

Comment

Header Panels - Green one cracked ($75/sale pending) and maroon one in excellent condtion ($100)

Maroon Rear Hatch - '01 XJ ($55)

Two pics of a red Header Panel - '99 XJ - small crack on top, see 2nd pic

Leather Gray ZJ Seats ($80) and XJ Electric Seat Base ($20 driver's side)

Also have a set of ZJ tow hooks ($50)- 7 of 8 bolts and welded nuts intact.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewarrior7 View Post
                              I need a Red or Black Header panel and a red front right passenger fender.
                              Plenty of red fenders - what year? post pic of color. Fenders $45

Comment

Working...
                              X