XJ parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XJ parts

Not for sale. But I was at the JY today and there are two mid 90's XJ's that were cash for clunkers victims. Both bodies are straight in perfect shape, interiors in good shape but would need a good shampooing. Dashes, consoles, everything in great shape. One was a 99+ the other was a 95-97. I would assume 30/35 or 30/8.25 axles. They are at Marks Auto Parts in East Granby CT.
    2000 XJ
    2000 A.C.E. 750

I'm in the market for the '97+ dark Agate door panels with manual crank windows. Any chance?

Everything around here in the dark Agate is for electric windows - and I likey my hand cranks.

Comment

Both had electric windows/ locks.
      2000 XJ
      2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

i thought cash for clunker vehicles couldn't be salvaged in anyway? So many nice Jeeps around here got shit canned because of this program

Comment

just makes the value go up for guys with mint XJ's...

Comment

Originally posted by snowblur17 View Post
            i thought cash for clunker vehicles couldn't be salvaged in anyway? So many nice Jeeps around here got shit canned because of this program
            I'm not really sure. I saw a LOT of vehicles that were labled with CFC and a lot of them were stripped. Not sure if it makes a difference but this place in an "auto recycler" not a true JY where they just toss the cars in a field and you can pull shit.
            2000 XJ
            2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

You can take anything from a CFC but the powertrain.

Comment

every thing but the motor and the body as a whole. but, can cut apart for quarter panels pillers etc.

Comment

Working...
                X