York 210 and complete OBA setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• York 210 and complete OBA setup

I am selling the onboard air setup from my YJ. I am selling the York 210 compressor that works perfect. Highest cfm rated York, v-belt pully, ready to bolt on and go. $100 takes it.

Other than the air filter, I have everything needed to have the OBA setup. I have a 2.5 gallon tank with safety release valve on one end and pressure regulator with 1/4" coupler on the other end. It also comes with the complete hookup kit: wires, illuminated guage, check valve, fittings, etc. I went with the pressure switch to kick on at 110psi and kick off at 150psi. $100 takes it. This setup is ready to go. I also have the a/c mounting bracket for AMC V8's for $25 if interested. Let me know if you have any questions. Steve joker4ink@cox.net

88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Email sent....
    - 99TJ 4.0 4.5 RE springs, Clayton 5in LA stretch, GenRight Armor, 35x12.50 bfg mt, currie hp9 rear w/ 35 spline detroit, hp44 w/ arb and 4340 axles, k/n fipk, banks headers, warn xd9000i

Comment

Replied via email & PM
      88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
          didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
          Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
          he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
          Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
          i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Just sent you a PM with the transmission pics.

Comment

Working...
            X