D30 from 02 TJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D30 from 02 TJ

picked this up for parts, went another direction so now its sitting in saw horses at my house

axle is pretty complete, i pulled the calipers and rotors off but still have them.
    The housing of the axle has some rust through on passenger shock bolt bracket. unit bearings are good, shafts are good as far as i know, tierod is good. perfect for parts

first $50 takes it

located eastern CT ( 06374)
    up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
    eliminator MJ - Sold
    99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
    Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Can I have just the shafts?
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

looking to get rid of the whole thing, take the whole axle, take the shafts and save the unit bearings for spares and scrap the housing I have no time between work and college to strip it out. I entered the busy season at work and will be lucky to see less then 50hour's a week. then i have college after work.
      up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
      eliminator MJ - Sold
      99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
      Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

high pinion or low?
        1994 jeep grand cherokee. Totaled in an accident in 2010 from the stupidity of another driver. Brought back to life by the determination and hard work of me, myself, and i. too many mods to list. all work was done outside my apartment in a dirt parking spot. It's on 2.5 ton rockwell axles... if you want to know more, ask me... i swear i'm friendly.

Comment

its out of a tj its low pinion

Comment

Working...
          X