Clear All

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
    Dave i love your fab work
    Thanks.

Comment

Long arms pending to Hydra.

Comment

still selling the axles as a set Dave?
        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Unless I have 2 people show up at the same time that want the other one!

Comment

if i was working i'd be all over those axles..

Comment

get a job.

Comment

If u decide to split up the headers i will give you 100 for them

Comment

i can get a job i was injured at work, thats a whole different subject.... i was looking at your pics, is that one of those cup holders that goes on the center console you have and if so interested in selling that?

Comment

im interested in the geared d30 i just gotta come up with the cash first and then dana and i can take care of those axles for you? cause im running around with a 4.56 rear and a 3.54 front right now, lol
                    2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
                    1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                      Dave i love your fab work
                      x2...

if i had cash, i would have seriously partook in this part out hahaha. those longarms

and ohhhhh those axles..... i wish i had my gear money now, i'd grab those in literally a heartbeat.
                      Last edited by Zullock Holmes; 10-14-2009, 07:37 PM.
                      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

oh, btw. think those injectors would be usefull in a bunch of intake/exhaust/cylinder head work im going to be doing soon?
                        2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
                        1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

Originally posted by Lycaon View Post
                          oh, btw. think those injectors would be usefull in a bunch of intake/exhaust/cylinder head work im going to be doing soon?
                          Yes, you will need a larger injector, but you will also need a way to scale it.

Originally posted by Lycaon View Post
                          im interested in the geared d30 i just gotta come up with the cash first and then dana and i can take care of those axles for you? cause im running around with a 4.56 rear and a 3.54 front right now, lol
                          Well I need $1k for both so which ever way you guys split it up is fine for me!

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
                          i can get a job i was injured at work, thats a whole different subject.... i was looking at your pics, is that one of those cup holders that goes on the center console you have and if so interested in selling that?
                          That was my favorite thing I bought. You can have this one if you want to take a drive. If not, they are cheap enough: http://cgi.ebay.com/Jeep-Cherokee-XJ...item56354c20ee

Comment

haha i had that cup holder and loved it.
                            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

i'll take the drive... where and when do you want to meet?

Comment

Willin to split the tracbar an bracket? I need the bracket

Comment

Working...
                                X