Parting out entire 1995 XJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I call seconds on the rear leaves? I'll let you know about the axles
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
      Can I call seconds on the rear leaves? I'll let you know about the axles
      Checking with Cumminsjeep on if he is taking the leaf packs too. If not they are yours.

Comment

Id like to buy the RE Braided brake lines, when is good for me to come pick them up? Ill be in wolcott the whole weekend but i can swing by whenever. Atleast im in central CT so im somewhat close.

Also, I have cash, id like the bumpers, and winch, and Hellas if the deals fall through.

edit::: i saw the guy on naxja wanted you to ship hellas. if you arent interested in shipping ill pickup this weekend and im not bullshitting around i have tons of cash ready to spend.
        Last edited by Mike; 10-10-2009, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Bumpers, hellas, and winch are gone. I have the brakelines still. I can have them off tomorrow.

Comment

K PM me your address and ill be there after the race tomorrow. Sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Mike if your in wolcott this weekend come out to wendys in waterbury on wolcott rd tonight after 9

Comment

All suspension is off the truck and ready to be sold. Axles are out and tires.

Comment

Originally posted by CSaddict View Post
                  All suspension is off the truck and ready to be sold. Axles are out and tires.
                  I'll take those spare D30 shafts. Is Andrew taking the rear leaves?
                  I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

He is supposed to come up tomorrow. He hasn't responded about the leaf packs yet. Ill mark the axles sold.

Comment

PM
                      #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

any chance that you had a steering box brace on this and didn't list it??
                        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

No box brace.

Comment

Do you still have the arm setup?
                            dirty30

Comment

Dave i love your fab work
                              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                                Do you still have the arm setup?
                                Yeah bring cash, come get them.

Comment

Working...
                                X