8 lug rollers and tires- $75

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 lug rollers and tires- $75

For sale are a set of 16", 8 lug steel wheels with tires off an F350. I used them to fit my YJ on a trailer. Tires are pretty bald but all work fine. No rust on the rims. Asking $75 set of 4 SOLD

Steve
    Last edited by Wide-J; 10-04-2009, 07:15 PM.
    88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

backspacing?
    95 xj JY 3" 35" truxus mt's

Comment

Let me check...
      88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

for $75 ill take them steve.

sorry i didnt get back to you, but money has been real tight.
        "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
        It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Looks like 3.75" backspacing on a 7" or 8" rim.

Comment

Sounds good. I am going to Danbury tonight or tomorrow morning if you need me to drop them off.

Comment

Done. Just give me a call when you are in the area and ill stop by the bank and meet you somewhere.
              "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
              It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Waiting to hear from RJ if I am swinging up there tonight. I dont mind dropping them off either way. Let me keep you posted tonight.

Comment

SOLD! Thanks Fred!

Comment

Working...
                  X