Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM SR16 Airsoft Rifle

Up for sale, my old Tokyo Marui SR16 airsoft rifle

its been used in skirmish and it shows a bit. the carry handle i can toss in for 15 bucks more.

it has an extra large battery that increases fire output to a pretty ridiculous rate (think fire hose proportions compared to stock)

it used to be affixed with an M203 grenade launcher, if you are interested in that attachment as well, i can find it and raise the price accordingly, probably another 50. right now it is off and gaffers tape has taken the place of it (was my skirmish setup with the gun... lighter) the top R.I.S. rail is a bit loose. the forend of this has RIS rails all around

the gun functions 100% and doesnt have any issues to speak of, and never has.

It is fully automatic or semi auto (selector switch)

this is an over 300 dollar gun as you can see quickly here:
    http://www.google.com/products?q=tok...title&resnum=4

im asking 150 for the gun, comes with a magazine ready to go. is a perfect skirmish/fucking around gun...not so great to buy as a display piece for a mantle

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

100 bucks
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

free
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
      X