Buy My Jeep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
    How much for the whole t-case shapootle?
    chris was takin it for 300, but at this point i just want to get rid of it so make an offer
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• ANYONE WHO WANTS ANYTHING ELSE TELL US AS SOON AS!!!!!! TOMORROW WE ARE WORKIN ALL DAY ON IT. SO ANYTHING YOU WANT OR NEED LET ME OR PETE KNOW!

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydra View Post
        I could give you $80 for the rear doors if they're not too rusty
        Hey i must have missed this, I'll take 80 for the doors, they are pretty much rust free i believe. I also sent you a PM about it

OH AND TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO MAY WANT STUFF, DONT BE AFRAID TO CALL ME, MY NUMBER IS IN THE MEMBERS SECTION!!
        P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Here is what I still have, a lot of parts went this weekend.

-Seats front and back, good shape. pics upon request - 75
          -Class 3 Hidden hitch, 8 months old - 75
          -Rustys Front end skid - 50
          -center console - 30
          -other interior doodads
          - 97+ tailgate, black, ding on one side but still in decent shape. can get pics. - 50
          - 97+ tailgate, red, perfect shape - 60
          - NP231 T-case w/ PORC SYE - 250
          - Stock front shaft from auto XJ, joints are good - 25
          - HP Dana 30, 3.07 gears, open. complete with good brakes - 125
          - Chrysler 8.25 29 spline, 3.07 gears, Limited Slip, - 175
          - 99 4.0l motor with AW4 trans. 145k, runs great - 300

if i find anything else I'll post it
          P8R

Comment

• I can't do 250 for the case, all I really need is the SYE but thanks anyway pete
            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• pete if you don't sell that front axle i'll buy the shafts off of you
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

• i want the Tcase and front shaft. Let me know, ill be driving through jersey in october i can pickup where ever.

also i may need some interior doodads, my 97 is missing some shit but i wont know what I need until I get there. Ill show up with a wad of cash. Ill try and call you sometime in the morning ( my night time) still in jap land

edit actually i think i need some dome lights and shit.
                Last edited by Mike; 09-19-2009, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  i want the Tcase and front shaft. Let me know, ill be driving through jersey in october i can pickup where ever.

also i may need some interior doodads, my 97 is missing some shit but i wont know what I need until I get there. Ill show up with a wad of cash. Ill try and call you sometime in the morning ( my night time) still in jap land

edit actually i think i need some dome lights and shit.
                  k give me a holler
                  P8R

Comment

• yeah man im 100% on the tcase and front shaft. Where in jersey are you, are you anywhere close to 95? Ill be through the area 7-12 ish October sometime, not 100% on the date yet though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      yeah man im 100% on the tcase and front shaft. Where in jersey are you, are you anywhere close to 95? Ill be through the area 7-12 ish October sometime, not 100% on the date yet though.
                      i am in morristown, 07960. its right smack dab in the middle of north jersey. Close to 287 and 80, not sure about 95

also let me know about some interior stuff you know you want so i can take them off and not sell them.
                      Last edited by Pedro; 09-20-2009, 11:34 AM.
                      P8R

Comment

Working...
                      X