d30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d30

3.55 gears with shafts, pulled from a 93 cherokee, appx. 102K on it. shafts are there, everything is there.. steering even..

make offer.

bumper in your rumpster

Comment

$100
      Ryan
      2013 Wrangler

Comment

fair. come grabs eet.

Comment

still available?
          1994 jeep grand cherokee. Totaled in an accident in 2010 from the stupidity of another driver. Brought back to life by the determination and hard work of me, myself, and i. too many mods to list. all work was done outside my apartment in a dirt parking spot. It's on 2.5 ton rockwell axles... if you want to know more, ask me... i swear i'm friendly.

Comment

it is i talked to him today
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

give you a bag of BBQ potatoe chips, a bag of skittles, 1 ring ding, a jar of applesauce, and a hand built motor....oh wait...already did that for you
              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
              didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
              Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
              he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
              Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
              i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthr...205#post110205
                Originally posted by Fast Orange
                if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Jesus Mike, Youve created a paradox!
                  "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                  It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

see!
                    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

lol.. i'm on everyday, almost. I just don't always make posts.

Comment

i'd like to come pick up the d30. i'm in danbury daily for school. can we set something up?
                        1994 jeep grand cherokee. Totaled in an accident in 2010 from the stupidity of another driver. Brought back to life by the determination and hard work of me, myself, and i. too many mods to list. all work was done outside my apartment in a dirt parking spot. It's on 2.5 ton rockwell axles... if you want to know more, ask me... i swear i'm friendly.

Comment

sold. mods DELETE

Comment

Working...
                          X