fs ford 8.8 and dana 30 with 4.56 gears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fs ford 8.8 and dana 30 with 4.56 gears

i have for sale are a ford 8.8 out of a 97 explorer with a powertrax locker and 4.56 gears it has all the brackets welded on it for a tj (the welds are not the nices looking but are strong)the brackets i got from i think m.o.r.e.it has brand new rotors on the rear end and the flang to bolt up the jeep drive shaft.The axle i painted red , as for the dana 30 its a stock axle with 4.56 gears has brakes but are kinda rusted up but could most likely be used its primered in white never painted it red.
    i would like to get $1000 obo for both i will try to get pictures up tomorrow

http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Intro stat
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

who you
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Its me
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

ohai
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by rjtj View Post
              i have for sale are a ford 8.8 out of a 97 explorer with a powertrax locker and 4.56 gears it has all the brackets welded on it for a tj (the welds are not the nices looking but are strong)the brackets i got from i think m.o.r.e.it has brand new rotors on the rear end and the flang to bolt up the jeep drive shaft.The axle i painted red , as for the dana 30 its a stock axle with 4.56 gears has brakes but are kinda rusted up but could most likely be used its primered in white never painted it red.
              i would like to get $1000 obo for both i will try to get pictures up tomorrow
              who are you and where are you located?
              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Working...
              X