volk te37 wheels for subaru wrx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• volk te37 wheels for subaru wrx

I was going to repair these but i no longer have the ambition or need to do so. I'm not sure what the bolt pattern/backspacing/width is, but they are 17" for a 02 wrx. One of them is almost new condition, 2 others have scratches/scuffs along the outside lip, and one is bent and developed a stress crack (not sure if it is repairable or not). As far as a price, make me an offer. Just remember these wheels retail for $700 a peice easy so don't low ball me.

bottom left is the mint one

the bent one

what the scratches and scuffs look like on the other 2

Bottom Right looks more minty to me. LOL
    Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

take the wheel to a shop yet kiddo? i can have (most of) the cash for you at OER.

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
        take the wheel to a shop yet kiddo? i can have (most of) the cash for you at OER.
        i'm actually searching for wheel shops around here as we speak

i didn't have time today, and probably wont tommorow either, so hopefully i have an answer for you by wed/thurs

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
          i'm actually searching for wheel shops around here as we speak

i didn't have time today, and probably wont tommorow either, so hopefully i have an answer for you by wed/thurs
          cool beans

Comment

if anybody knows of a wheel repair shop that can possibly repair this damaged one please speak up

Comment

i measured them and from complete outside lip to outside lip they are about 9.5" wide, so i'm going to take a guess with the tire still on the rim and say they are 17x8.5's, and they are 7" backspace

Comment

http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1C1G...sults&resnum=1
                Originally posted by Fast Orange
                if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

I know its in NH but they are right in town and you could ship it to me and i could bring it over.

http://www.neww.com/
                  Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Working...
                  X