55 gallon tank with 2lb oscar--

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 55 gallon tank with 2lb oscar--

ok, this is last time i post this before i eat the goddamn fish!!! if anybody wants the tank w/ wrought iron stand ,light, filter(new) powerheads,heater,etc ill take 50 for whole setup,i just want to get rid of it! so ,thats it....if anyone wants it and you dont have money well barter,something,anything just please take the fish away....hes staring at me.....now im scared......
    99 XJ on tons and 40s....

DAAAAAAAAAMMMMIIITTTTTTT. I just went out and bought a 55 gal for 160$. Got a deal because it's the kit with filter, heater, and lighted hood, but still. I wish I knew about this!
    2006 Rubicon - high rock bumper, warn 9.5ti, and lots of stockness....for now...

Comment

hey ,you can never have enough aquariums....how about taking this one,too? ill help you set it up,too....
      99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

Originally posted by kracker View Post
        hey ,you can never have enough aquariums....how about taking this one,too? ill help you set it up,too....
        Haha, I would if I had my own place but living with the parents, I was lucky to even fit 1 55 in my room!
        2006 Rubicon - high rock bumper, warn 9.5ti, and lots of stockness....for now...

Comment

Working...
        X