Friends Vett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends Vett

My friend is selling his corvette and here it is. i can say it is in good condition because im at his house practically drooling over it. i'll admit that it isn't a driver friendly car(manual fuelpump) and it's an automatic.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/cto/1265844375.html

it's hardly been driven to my knowledge, my friends dad was supposed to give it to my friend when he graduated college but the dad past away, and need money to make ends meet. shoot them an offer and well talk to the seller about it.
    got any questions i could probably help, i would have it in my driveway now but it's to much to insure.
    Last edited by LittleD; 07-13-2009, 07:22 PM.
    God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

your friend is smoking crack it is not worth 18000. you suck at writing ads for him: (manual fuelpump) but according to the ad Edelbrock pro-flo fuel injection system which "Edelbrock includes a high-pressure fuel pump as well as a regulator, hoses, and a wiring harness"
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
      your friend is smoking crack it is not worth 18000. you suck at writing ads for him: (manual fuelpump) but according to the ad Edelbrock pro-flo fuel injection system which "Edelbrock includes a high-pressure fuel pump as well as a regulator, hoses, and a wiring harness"
      he's just seing what he can get for it
      God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Working...
      X