Baja Claws 33/12.5R15's and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baja Claws 33/12.5R15's and more

Full set of Baja Claws..all in great shape..got other tires and need monies so they gotta go fast.

Included are shots of the best tire, and worst, the other 2 are close to the better tire.

Asking 400, but make me an offer

Also got some fabtech 3 inch lift lower control arms, painted them red, they use flex joints and are in good shape. -$50

i have a couple sets of tires..one set is stock steel wheels..all tires are pretty good..$50 bucks for the whole set

Set of alloy wheels with studded snow tires, all in good shape..$100 for the set.
    The snows are 225/75R15..and the streets are 215/75R15 i beleive

andd a slew of dana 30 housings, one with just the bare housind, one just without shafts..good for trussing and boxing in the mounts and swapping it. $20 a housing.

I also have radiators...brake parts..whatever..my cell is 203 915-3519 if you have any questions..and whoever shows up with cash first gets the stuff. thanks -Armand
    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

i want the control arms. location?
    Last edited by Magilla; 07-04-2009, 11:46 AM.
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

Wallingford, CT
      98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

you going to be at the meet and greet or need them gone before then?
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

I may or may not be at the meet and greet, but getting them gone sooner is better.

Comment

i might be able to make it up there monday or tuesday.
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

ok monday i get out of work at 7 and tuesday i got the day off

Comment

Do you still have the tires???

Comment

yea i still have the tires

Comment

bump for pic of tires.
                    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Working...
                    X