Ford BB 460cid
    Block, heads, gasketset, crank, pistons, rods, basically everything
    also Edelbrock Torker 460 intake
    bored .030, fresh hone, fresh crank polish
    $450 obo

Chrysler BB 440cid
    GONE

Chevrolet SB 305cid
    complete engine, edelbrock performer rpm intake, quadrajet included but separate and needs rebuild
    $75obo

Dont be afraid to make trade offers, i need bumpers, armor, and may trade for a 4.0L to start a stroker project, let me know whats up
    Last edited by Lycaon; 11-14-2009, 10:39 PM.
    2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
    1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

i know someone that would be interested in the 460. pm with your # and i'll have him give you a call.
    87 Comanche 4.0 4wd

Comment

bump

Comment

whats the 440 out of?

Comment

it coded out as an industrial application, probably a 1 ton dodge pickup or something similar. some kid owed me money and i took it from him instead cause he kept ditching out on me for the cash

Comment

the 305.... running complete motor? whats it out of? im very interested

Comment

if XJtheXtremeJeep dont take the 305, i may be interested if the intake is in good shape, any idea what year its from ?
              up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
              eliminator MJ - Sold
              99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
              Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

when they pulled the 305 it was running, granted that was about a year ago but its been on the engine hoist wrapped in a tarp since then. its out of an 86 camaro. has an edelbrock performer rpm intake and i was told it was cammed. also comes with the quadrajet, but its in pretty rough shape and needs a rebuild or replacement, its also the center bolt style valve covers. beyond that i really know nothing about this engine. i got it for my 78 camaro and never really dug into it cause i got rid of the car

Comment

how are the head gaskets on this 305 that you have? would they have to be changed or are they still good? and how much of a rebuild are we talkin here? might be interested in this for my 75 nova
                  2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 4.0L I6, stock for now

Comment

Originally posted by jeep00xj View Post
                    how are the head gaskets on this 305 that you have? would they have to be changed or are they still good? and how much of a rebuild are we talkin here? might be interested in this for my 75 nova
                    like i said, it was running when they pulled it, at the least i would pull the oil pan, valve covers and intake just to check shit out, but its so easy to do the head gaskets with the engine on a stand that id say do it if youre not sure, i just need it gone, thats why its going so cheap, i mean the intake alone is worth more than im asking for it

Comment

huge bump on this guys, this shit has got to go!! someone has to know somebody who is looking for something

Comment

chances are.. if this is a ceter bolt valve covered head (305) it's newer and has the vortec style heads on it..

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
                          chances are.. if this is a ceter bolt valve covered head (305) it's newer and has the vortec style heads on it..
                          it is center bolt and does that mean you want to buy it?

Comment

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPP

need these OUT OF HERE

updates in bold

Comment

Working...
                            X