anyone interested in d60s 8lug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone interested in d60s 8lug?

i know a guy that has a couple sets of d60s with 4.10 gear an posi front 8 lug outta a dodge power wagon if interested lemme know an i will get you a price

should be in the for sale section. prices please though i know a couple people that would be interested.
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

if the price is right maybe
      85 K10, 44front,ff14 rear, 350,th350,Np208, 39.5/13.5r20 IROKs. almost done
      New toy 88 yj, 4.2, 5speed,231. Its getting a soa, 78 f350 dana 60s, SYE, and some 37s.

Comment

Originally posted by 98xj_john View Post
        i know a guy that has a couple sets of d60s with 4.10 gear an posi front 8 lug outta a dodge power wagon if interested lemme know an i will get you a price

waiting.....
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
        Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
        he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
        Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
        i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

if the price is right im all over this shit

Comment

Power Wagon = Passanger side drop. Not that I'm interested, but I'm curious to know more about the Power Wagon axles he has. Depending on the year, it could be a Dana 44 up to a Dana 70 (closed knuckle).
            88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

i think its a 74 power wagon dana 60s front an rear. i will get all the details an prices tomorrow. he has all kinds of shit

Comment

the fronts are leaf spring but you will have to do perches an all anyways.

Comment

I was gonna pick up axles but they went from free to 400, so that idea went out the window....let me know
                  Last edited by hippie metal; 06-16-2009, 12:06 PM.
                  Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                  didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                  Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                  he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                  Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                  i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

i had a d70 closed knuckle at one point everyone told be i was stupid, if it's a closed knucles 70 you can get 400-500 for it
                    1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

i will get a price to today.
                      they are military axels.

Comment

ok so he told me he has a d44 w/4.11 gears as well the 2 d60s are 4.11 gears he lookin for like 400 for the set on the 60s. lemme know if your interested.

Comment

if any of said axles are driverside drop let me know but if they are originally from a powerwagon they arent

Comment

how about getting important info like year, exactly what they came out of, hp or lp, driver or passenger drop.
                            1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

its out of a 74 power wagon which i stated before. pass side drop. an the front has posi

Comment

Working...
                              X