87 YJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 87 YJ

Ok so this is my ex gf's moms jeep, she is in a money hole and needs to sell this. This is for sale but i also need opinions. She paid $2500 when she bought it last year sometime and told me that she wants to get $4000 for it. i told her that there was no way that she would get that for it but i still wasnt sure what to tell her what she COULD get for it. so plz ppl, tell me what you thinks its worth, honestly.

its a 87 yj 2.5, 5 speed
    has a 3" body lift that i was going to take off but never got around to it.
    also has 1 1/4" lift RC boomarang shackles that are not pictures. the rear leaves are brand new.
    the fender flares you see in the pics are also not there anymore, i put some tj flares on it, looks a lot better.
    motor has a little over 125k on it and runs perfectly fine, the trans is good and so is the clutch.
    interior is pretty clean with new carpet and seats and stereo, it has a lot of new parts on it.
    Tires are practically brand new as are the rims. She has a set of the stock rims with 235 BFG A/Ts with about 80% that could go with it too.

2g's is fair. i bought my newer 4.0ho for 2800 only a couple months ago. u get can tj's for the high 3's now. wrangler value has dropped a little
    2 tj's
    3 yj's
    2 xj's
    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

X2...with the flares,1200.00 without maybe mid 2000's, real clean,tho i have a buddy looking for a YJ ill ask him what he thinks,ok?
      99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

Originally posted by kracker View Post
        X2...with the flares,1200.00 without maybe mid 2000's, real clean,tho i have a buddy looking for a YJ ill ask him what he thinks,ok?
        yeah ask him, but what do u mean with the flares 1200 and without mid 2000s. the flares in the pics are not on, tj flares are on.

Comment

bumpdiggity

Comment

Originally posted by kracker View Post
            How does a set of flares that you can get replaced decrease the value of a vehicle $800? My friend picked up a 1995 2.5 with 1720,000 and a lower mileage motor for $1500 that is totally stock from a dealership for pretty much what they gave the p.o. for trade.

Comment

dude what size are those tires...???? ill trade you straight up rims/tires for rims/tires the ones on your jeep for the ones on my girls jeep. mine are 31x10.5x15 definity dakota m/t's 90% tread on 15x7 amreican raceing rims black... see project 'RCKRDY-TJ" build for pics.. let me know.... kthnksbye
              #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Creep View Post
                yeah ask him, but what do u mean with the flares 1200 and without mid 2000s. the flares in the pics are not on, tj flares are on.
                just bustin youre balls mang....
                99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
                  dude what size are those tires...???? ill trade you straight up rims/tires for rims/tires the ones on your jeep for the ones on my girls jeep. mine are 31x10.5x15 definity dakota m/t's 90% tread on 15x7 amreican raceing rims black... see project 'RCKRDY-TJ" build for pics.. let me know.... kthnksbye
                  they arent mine to trade but they are 31s as well. same size. to be honest dude, if they were mine id say no way, i had a set of those definitys and i hated them.

Comment

lol yea the definitys arnt the beast but noone like the baja fails much either, just though it would be no big deal since you sellin it n e ways but thanks....
                    #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

"the fender flares you see in the pics are also not there anymore"

where are they...??? can i have em ???
                      #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

That's not in bad condition at all, 4g seems a little too much. I would say closer to 2g seems reasonable to sell; not anymore than what she got it for. Too bad im in a money hole of my own right now.
                        "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

my girlfriend is looking for a new ride, but her budgets like 1800, not to low ball you or anything.
                          dirty30

Comment

dillon, she will take 2k

Comment

im very interested, lemme talk it over with the lady, by the way wheres it located?
                              dirty30

Comment

Working...
                              X