Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana 35

i have a dana 35 out of a 1994 jeep grand cherokee
    axle is in perfect condition. has brand new rotors and brake pads on it. it is the disc brake setup and has 3.73 gears. looking for $150.

thanks,
    -Ryan
    1994 jeep grand cherokee. Totaled in an accident in 2010 from the stupidity of another driver. Brought back to life by the determination and hard work of me, myself, and i. too many mods to list. all work was done outside my apartment in a dirt parking spot. It's on 2.5 ton rockwell axles... if you want to know more, ask me... i swear i'm friendly.

pics plz

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

i don't have any pics of it. it looks like a dana 35 in great condition. lol. it's ready to be bolted in place. i removed it from my jeep in order to put a ford 8.8 in when i did the long arm 4-link setup.
        1994 jeep grand cherokee. Totaled in an accident in 2010 from the stupidity of another driver. Brought back to life by the determination and hard work of me, myself, and i. too many mods to list. all work was done outside my apartment in a dirt parking spot. It's on 2.5 ton rockwell axles... if you want to know more, ask me... i swear i'm friendly.

Comment

Working...
        X