More XJ parts and Rim and tires,tranny feeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More XJ parts and Rim and tires,tranny feeler

A feeler on the first one is a set of aluminum rims, aftermarket american racing wheels i believe (just like the pattern of circles around it, pretty common) with a set of 225/75/r15 studded snow tires. A good 75 percent tread left on all of them and the studs are good. Would go great on somones daily driver for the winter. Asking 250obo for the whole set.

Also a feeler for an AX15 tranny out of a 1990 Xj with 191k and NP231 transfer case. 200obo for both together. I have the complete jeep so i could possibly make a deal for the slave cyclinder and pedal assy and transfer case linkage, everything you would need for a full swap.

Also have..
    -comeplete header panel with lights and grill, older style before 97
    - stock rear driveshafts for auto trannys
    -stock control arms
    -2 vacuum disconnect dana 30's that will be pulled very soon (use a full shaft on the right side and ud be all set)
    -a few dana 35's that will be pulled really soon. (not good for much)
    -set of older style taillights
    -a few sets of olderstyle headlights
    -a good rear hatch from an 89
    -entire interior in a 90 xj, dirty buts its all there
    -stock track bars
    -calipers
    -xj hoods
    -radiators
    -fenders
    -2-door and 4-door glass
    -doors off an 90 xj

PM with an offer on anything, if you need anything thats not listed just ask i may have it.
    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

I call the 2 door glass.
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Working...
    X