Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool find

http://hartford.craigslist.org/ctd/1150844722.html
    Seems like a good deal to me. All you suby lovers may feel the same.
    95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

I can almost guarantee it was driven by some teenage kid and/or has been beat to fuck, plus i can't find where it says the milage.

do not want.

Comment

VEHICLE HAS A SPUN BARRING - NEEDS MOTOR WORK
      great find
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

it would be perfect for a jdm sti swap. would take lots of time and money though. plus silver sucks haha
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

you find them running in good condition for around 7 to 8000 dollars
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
            you find them running in good condition for around 7 to 8000 dollars
            thats my plan
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
              great find
              Lol I did not read the whole thing. I just skimmed through my bad.
              95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

/Thread

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                  I can almost guarantee it was driven by some teenage kid and/or has been beat to fuck, plus i can't find where it says the milage.

do not want.
                  x2
                  Some kid probably owns it and beats the fucking shit out of it and wants to get an STI now.
                  Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                    it would be perfect for a jdm sti swap. would take lots of time and money though. plus silver sucks haha
                    wtf is wrong with silver, shit is mint

Comment

Working...
                    X