jeep parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeep parts

Hey any one interested in these parts or wana trade parts ? im looking for a winch bumper,winch, snorkal or intake 31 inch mud tires, crager black rims, safari rack and doors this is my craig list ad for what im selling but let me know what you have to trade to thanks . http://nwct.craigslist.org/pts/1014580042.html

pics of the 235s

Comment

i posted a thread about a rustys prerunner winch bumper for 250, might wanna look at that if you like tube bumpers
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

that brush guard is definitely not worth 475.

Comment

It's $250 brandy new on ebay, but I didn't wanna piss off the authorities round these parts.
          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
          1999 sierra
          1967 M725 Big and Slow
          -Dan

Comment

That brush guard cost over $500 new without shipping not so dont tell me how much i payed thank you lol it wasnt $250 i wish it was. its a manik off road ill try and find the price to show you if you want and im only selling cuase i want a bumper with d ring hooks or a winch bumper. Also my stuff is that price or best offer. and ya email me if you want pics of the 235s please send me a message and ill give you my email and send the pics for some reason they got dealeted of craigs list.
            Last edited by jeepinjosh; 02-04-2009, 02:37 PM.

Comment

all my stuff is still for sale but the brushguard might be sold this week ill take best offers to

Comment

you may have paid over 500 for the brush guard, but you got ripped off. You'd be lucky if someone gave you 150 for it.

Comment

really cause i sold it for $350

Comment

DONT GET MAD GET ROWDY !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X