Tires and 8.8 Cross pin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tires and 8.8 Cross pin

I have a notched cross pin for an 8.8 differential. Its is necessary for gear sets w/ 4.11's +. It is new and uninstalled although it is out of the original packaging. Looking for $35 OBO.
    Last edited by Beerman; 06-05-2009, 05:51 PM.
    - 99TJ 4.0 4.5 RE springs, Clayton 5in LA stretch, GenRight Armor, 35x12.50 bfg mt, currie hp9 rear w/ 35 spline detroit, hp44 w/ arb and 4340 axles, k/n fipk, banks headers, warn xd9000i

pics of tires to ruecifur@rocketmail.com pls
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
      pics of tires to ruecifur@rocketmail.com pls
      Sent - LMK
      - 99TJ 4.0 4.5 RE springs, Clayton 5in LA stretch, GenRight Armor, 35x12.50 bfg mt, currie hp9 rear w/ 35 spline detroit, hp44 w/ arb and 4340 axles, k/n fipk, banks headers, warn xd9000i

Comment

Think I'm gonna pass bud... If you can't get rid of them and want to drop the price let me know.
        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Wanna send those pics over to KevinXcarlson@hotmail.com?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
            Wanna send those pics over to KevinXcarlson@hotmail.com?

Thanks!

Done!! LMK........

Comment

BTT

Comment

Pics of tires to drthunder032000@yahoo.com plz

Comment

Wait, not stt but s/t? All terrain tire? Nvm.

Comment

yea they are all terrain, but they are actually pretty good from what i hear. its what crazysoutherngirl has on her tj before the mtz's
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

cb3 loves em.
                      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                      1999 sierra
                      1967 M725 Big and Slow
                      -Dan

Comment

Comment

OBO

Comment

200 bucks cause i don't really want them but wont pass up a killer deal

Comment

Ill have to get back to you on that. They belong to my roommate and I need to ask her first.......

Comment

Working...
                              X