X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some random XJ stuff

Ok i have...

8.25 27 spline shafts

89 header panel with lights and everything, good shape.

up to 96 headlights

stock shackles in good shape

u-bolt plates

and a bunch of other stuff..pm me with any offers or anything you might need but isnt listed.
    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

How much for the shafts?
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Got a renix era steering column?

Comment

PM me with a offer on the shafts, and i have the steering colun in the 89, if thats what your looking for.
        98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

i need the power steering reservoir cap if you got it.
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

i do have it haha..pm me with a time ur free to pickup

Comment

Working...
            X