1996 XJ FEELER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 XJ FEELER

Just a feeler, possibly up for sale within the next week or so.

1996 Greenish Cherokee Sport
    190,xxx
    LP D30/D35
    Daily Drive it, It run's alright, shifts hard occasionally. Probably just the TPS.
    Banged up left front fender.
    Trimmed front fenders.
    Good if you're going to lift, but most of the suspension is probably rusted to rotted. It's lacking in the shock department.

The body is in better than good shape, less than great, no rocker rot, some slight rust/rot underneath the back of the jeep. Nothing major.
    Incredibly Clean Interior.

Aside from the [what we assume is the] TPS, she runs like a champ. I'm just going to use the 01 and hope for less problems, as im not incredibly mechanically inclined.

Make Offer...
    Serious Offers only please.
    Is it egg nog season yet?

Riot, this is not a feeler. You no longer have a choice. The 01 is getting done, the 96 is getting sold.
    I HAVE SPOKEN
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
      Riot, this is not a feeler. You no longer have a choice. The 01 is getting done, the 96 is getting sold.
      I HAVE SPOKEN
      it is dummy thats why this is for sale.
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
        it is dummy thats why this is for sale.
        don't call me dummy dummy... look at the thread name
        Originally posted by Fast Orange
        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

DUMMY
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

YOUR BOTH DUMMIES
            1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

this thread is going no where fast......dummies
              I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepbonehead View Post
                YOUR BOTH DUMMIES
                You're.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepbonehead View Post
                  YOUR BOTH DUMMIES

bluetorchfab stretch=300 dorras
                  ruff stuff hangers plus tubing and making it yourself= 60 dollars
                  whos the dummy now?
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

oh snape
                    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Working...
                    X