springs,shackles, and lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• springs,shackles, and lights

have a set of zj tail lights, rubicon express shackles( yj ) rear boomerang front normal 1" lift, and stock yj springs..make offers on anything you might want

are the shackles greaseable?
    1987 YJ
    I'm still learning...

Comment

yes they are..need to be cleaned up alittle

Comment

so these are 1" longer than stock? do you have the bushings for them? and about how much are you looking to get for them?
        1987 YJ
        I'm still learning...

Comment

yes 1" longer then stock. im not sure if i have bushings but ill check on thursday if not you can just use what you got if they are decent, as far as price shoot me an offer..usually a set of shackles are hundred bucks or so.. fifty bucks i guess?

Comment

so if they're 1" longer than stock do you know how much of a lift they'll give? sorry i'm a bit of a newb

and where in conneticut are you located? PM me if you prefer
            1987 YJ
            I'm still learning...

Comment

Originally posted by offrdjeepfreak87 View Post
              so if they're 1" longer than stock do you know how much of a lift they'll give? sorry i'm a bit of a newb

and where in conneticut are you located? PM me if you prefer
              1/2" lift
              Originally posted by Fast Orange
              if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
              I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Working...
              X