• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap crap

15x10" 5 on 5.5 steel wheels

black

10 bux each

header panel off my white jeep, comes with grille and one bezel, lovely shape

$20

stock drag link

free

random 30 spline 44/60 shafts (run timken set10 bearings like yo jeep dana44's)

2 are 5 on 5.5 2 are 6 on 5.5, tell me what length you need

free
    www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

i wants the wheels...how many do you have?
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Comment

ahhh nevermind... was hoping for a set
        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

dammit

i gave away the 4th to a friend

Comment

I'm really looking for 15x8's but would have bought them if you had 4... go steal it back from your friend.

Comment

Working...
            X