89 xj part out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89 xj part out

due to an electrical fire, raze is parting out his XJ... His internet is on the fritz though, and he only gets on for a min or two at a time, so call him if you want anything, I'll do my best to keep this updated.

Parts of interest:
    Rusty's 3.5" leafs, 3 weeks old with less than 300 miles on them
    2" Lift coils, brand unknown
    XJ 4.5" lift coils
    4 chrome 15x8" wheels
    Aw4 rebuilt about 20,000 miles ago, with toyota internals (this is an upgrade)
    np242 tcase
    Dana 30
    Dana 35 w/ a couple extra shafts
    Front Driveshafts
    Np 231J
    AX15
    4.0 with 180000 miles

All parts are BEST OFFER

Call RJ if you need anything 203-571-8969
    or contact me on here, I'll try to answer any questions
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

leafs and coils? price?

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
      leafs and coils? price?
      make offer

the 4.5 coils are claytons. make offer im broke as a joke and trying to get another vehicle. hoods good hatch is good doors decent few little dings in them. ill be on when i can but im pirating internet off neighbors from a ways a way and it doesnt always work.
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Aw4 rebuilt about 20,000 miles ago, with toyota internals (this is an upgrade)
        not complete toyota internals was built when i worked at aamco by the head builder. krazoors knows the builder
        Last edited by Magilla; 05-07-2009, 04:45 PM.
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

any skid plates?
          4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

no
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

2nd dibs on the "Rusty's 3.5" leafs, 3 weeks old with less than 300 miles on them"
              DONT GET MAD GET ROWDY !!!

Comment

pm'd cumminsjeep and you rich
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

leafs and shocks are spoken for.
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

how much for de D30 and what gears are in it?
                    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

3.55s i think ill check tomorrow shoot an offer on it.
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

bump need to get parts gone
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

3rd dibbs on leaf packs
                          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                            3rd dibbs on leaf packs
                            you got 2nd dibs between you and rowdy now
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

If anyone want's a set of 5 black rockcrawler steel wheels, I have those too. No rash, 8" wide, 4"backspacing (i think) 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern. 120 OBO for all 5
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                              X