35x12.50r15 Baja Claw on a TJ CAnyon wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35x12.50r15 Baja Claw on a TJ CAnyon wheel

Like it says. $75 for wheel and tire. tire is still good with about 30% tread though its worn a little funny.

Dat spare tis it.
    Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

That side exit exhaust is AWESOME!!! Like the rear bumper too....did you make it? Haha, sorry for hi-jacking your 4sale post!
    2006 Rubicon - high rock bumper, warn 9.5ti, and lots of stockness....for now...

Comment

Thanks, its a detours off road rear bumper and i drilled the 3.5" hole, sleeved it and had the exhuast custom bent to fit nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by RockReadyXJ View Post
        Thanks, its a detours off road rear bumper and i drilled the 3.5" hole, sleeved it and had the exhuast custom bent to fit nicely.
        pretty sick, i was thinkin bout doin something along those lines
        2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
        1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

Happy Easter/Tires wanted $$asap

Hi when you see this please call my cell ( 203) 512--1384 ,
          I need a fast set of tires!! I 'm anyday going to move my truck to a shop and need to put a set of cheap 35's on it to see if /how truck runs on them.
          I live in southbury Ct. I have 70% tread on 3 32's now and a spare 70% tread 31 . I'll need to unload them so if maybe I can help you or someone else let me know . Do you need a small 3000 lb. electric winch ( never mounted/used still in box) Contact me if possible. ( 203) 512--1384

Comment

Dude this tire has been gone for months.

Comment

Originally posted by modigger View Post
              Hi when you see this please call my cell ( 203) 512--1384 ,
              I need a fast set of tires!! I 'm anyday going to move my truck to a shop and need to put a set of cheap 35's on it to see if /how truck runs on them.
              I live in southbury Ct. I have 70% tread on 3 32's now and a spare 70% tread 31 . I'll need to unload them so if maybe I can help you or someone else let me know . Do you need a small 3000 lb. electric winch ( never mounted/used still in box) Contact me if possible. ( 203) 512--1384
              how much you want for that winch? Give me a call man my cell is 860-398-5163

Comment

Working...
              X