For sale/trade. Built axial wraith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale/trade. Built axial wraith

Getting tired of staring at it... It's a axial wraith with axial vanguard motor and esc/ vanquish axles with all vanquish internals and hardened overdrive gears/ has 3 link w chassis mounted servo in front/4 link rear and uses MIP steel driveshafts/front axle has axial universal hardened steel shafts and vanquish chubs,knuckles and Ackerman arms/rear axle has vanquish lockouts and stock shafts both axles have fast eddy bearings/the tranny has aluminum housing w Robinson racing hardened steel gears/ the servo is a waterproof hi torque Savox/the wheels are the RARE RC4WD 2.2 rock stompers mounted on walker Evans beadlocks / front and rear ARB diff covers/Integy aluminum front bumper grill/this rig has some scratches and shows some battle scars but I assure you it is built with the best of the best components and I also have brand new DSMR remote and receiver for additional$$$

I'm looking for 650.00 for just the car without controller /rec.
    775.00 w remote and rec.

If ya total up what I've got into it this is a steal...will consider trades as well...DOM tube, tools of equal value , tires, shotguns,vehicles etc....pics upon request
    99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Sold
    99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

Working...
    X