Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arb's

I tired of tripping over these things
    Dana 44 arbs both new in the box come with Yukon 4.56 gears nib too on 35 spline ones 30 spline
    30 spline 600
    35 spline 700
    2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
    97' zj
    2012 surbra imperza DD
    im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

So tempting for front of my YJ. Gears wouldn't do me any good though since I'm running 4.88.

Comment

I'll sub a set of gears for a ruff stuff 44 cover
      97' zj
      2012 surbra imperza DD

Comment

Now you do have me thinking. I need a diff cover for my front D44. So this is the ARBRD116 that would work with my Waggie front D44?

My axle currently has a spool in it and it would be nice to be able to use 4x4 without it being locked if I drive it in the winter on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by calvynandhobbs View Post
          Now you do have me thinking. I need a diff cover for my front D44. So this is the ARBRD116 that would work with my Waggie front D44?

My axle currently has a spool in it and it would be nice to be able to use 4x4 without it being locked if I drive it in the winter on the road.

It should be I bought it for my Waggy 44 I'll check tomorrow for you and you should do it while I'm still mad at these things spools are for drools get an arb!
          97' zj
          2012 surbra imperza DD

Comment

I bought the axle with a spool in it. I would never put one in myself. I got a great deal on the D44/8.8 combo already set up for SOA YJ with 4.88 gears and couldn't refuse.

Comment

Buy this thing so I can get a winch please haha
              97' zj
              2012 surbra imperza DD

Comment

If you confirmed it's the ARBRD116 for 3.92 gears and up I'll get it from you. I going with the 2nd option of the ARB and the D44 diff cover. I have a Warn M8000 I might be able to use as partial trade if you're interested? It's all there, but it has a steel cable and I'm picking one up with a synthetic line instead.

Comment

Nice seeing you again tonight Matt and thanks for the ARB and diff cover.

Comment

Sorry it was kinda rushed woulda like to shoot the shit more but the other highlighters would of gotten mad haha I'm happy someone's going to put it to good use! It'll have a much nicer life in your jeep rather then mine
                    97' zj
                    2012 surbra imperza DD

Comment

Working...
                    X