Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• springs and things

4.5" clayton coils $100 haven't been used enough to settle
    LII shackle relocation brackets $100 The look fine, some surface rust I never painted them
    Stock gas tank skid off something, beat up but seemed to work. $15
    Clayton track bar with hd bushing, no bracket. I kinda want this but if someone needs.
    gray cloth seats (2000 cherokee sport) great shape $100
    Np231 with hack-n-tap sye with an auto xj front driveshaft $225
    A second auto xj front driveshaft $50
    aw4 trans
    Inline 6, 185xxx
    The ac worked good if anyone wants to buy that. you can pull it
    6 mouth old battery stored out of jeep in my garage
    33x12.5 r15 duratracs on steel d window 6x5.5 pattern. Great tread. $500. I'm not taking them off the rims. I have a shitty spare on a miss matched rim and a matching rim that can go with it.

best offer
    Last edited by cherokee-at-16; 02-03-2015, 03:42 PM.

Parting out or moving to next build phase?
    97 XJ.

Comment

how muchy for da enjun?
      2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
      • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
      • 4.0/42rle/np241or
      • 5.13's
      • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
      • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
        Parting out or moving to next build phase?
        I hate saying part out but the bodies getting scrapped and the parts sold... Last year i torn the front frame apart at the track bar, i know its been in an accident from before i bought it by the repair done to the passenger front frame area and now the back divers frame section is twisted and crumpled in two different spots. I just cant see it lasting too long. I wanted to cut the back frame off and cage it since my grandmother said she would get me at least some footage of tube for Christmas but she didn't and I cant afford too myself. Instead she bought me snowshoes, it hasn't snowed much if you haven't noticed.

I'm just going to focus on my Comanche, build it to take me down the beach and on some light trails. I don't have the money for a trail only rig. However me and my brother might be starting a joint budget minded buggy build.

Originally posted by SupermanIce-J View Post
        how muchy for da enjun?
        Its on craigslist for 500 for whatever you want engine related including the air conditioning. But its best offer. has like 185xxx and a dented oil pan. probably leaks oil somewhere but it doesnt drip just collects in the caked on mud. mud included.

Comment

dude don't do it that jeep works well. use it until it rips in half
          Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

Originally posted by konastinky1234 View Post
            dude don't do it that jeep works well. use it until it rips in half
            I was snapping leaf spring centering pins left and right because the frame. It has two crumpled areas that result in like 40 degrees of twist to the frame behind mid frame stiffeners. It probably would never rip in half because it just break other parts first

Comment

bump. If you want the tires we can work out dismounting.

Comment

Working...
              X