Feeler on some welders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler on some welders

I've got two Miller welders that I wanna get a feeler on interest for.

I currently have no use for them and no real place to store them, so I may decide to sell.

Miller Diversion 180 TIG welder
    -super new, I've got probably under 10 hours on the machine, everything is super clean and still very new. can do AC/DC, uses 220v or 110v, I've done everything from thin gauge stainless to 3/16 mild steel to 1/4 aluminum with it, it's a great welder to start with and learn on. super compact as well.
    -I also have an 80 cu ft argon tank that will come with it (just exchange it at airgas when it's empty). I own the tank and for anyone that knows, going rate is around $280.

I'd be asking in the $2200 range for the entire setup

Next up is the MIG welder, but probably the last i'll decide to let go.

Millermatic 211 with Auto-set
    -This baby is a workhorse, I've used it for almost anything and it welds almost identical to the larger millermatic 251/252, I honestly think it's smoother. plugs into a 110v or 220v outlet. 220 can easily handle 1/4 and 3/8 inch with .030 wire, if you're doing a lot of heavy stuff I'd say run the .035 it allows you to slow the wire speed and I think gives more puddle control.
    - I've got a lot of hours on this machine, but it is in great condition.
    - Aside from a 80 cu ft tank of c02/argon mix that will come with it I also have a mountain of consumables, tips, nozzles, a complete extra gun with a 10 ft lead.
    -IMO the machine everyone should have, uses are limitless, you never realize how handy it is to have a capable and versatile welder around until you do, also a great machine to learn on and practice with, compact and easy to transport

I'd be asking $1200 for the whole pile of stuff.
    Last edited by Zullock Holmes; 06-29-2015, 08:45 AM.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

No cash or I'd be tempted 😪
    97 XJ.

Comment

I would of been ALL over this a week ago.

Just bought a brand new 252 and got a screaming deal on it. ($1750 new).

You wouldn't sell just one of those tanks would you? I didn't buy one of those yet.
      Hudson

Build Thread - http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=121903

No Amount Of Money Is Worth Your Sanity.

Comment

Lame
        HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
        OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

A friend of mine sent you a message on Facebook about the MIG.

Comment

TIG setup is up for grabs! Message me or post up. I'll be home in CT all this coming weekend.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

still got the 211?
              Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

MIG isn't for sale.

Willing to make a REALLY good deal for someone on the TIG, next week only.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

BUMP. Both of these are for sale.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

I LOVE my millermatic, the best welder I've ever owned!
                    99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

i'm willing to entertain most offers, just ask. Both tanks are freshly filled and still sealed.

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Working...
                      X