FS: 2003 Grand Cherokee Overland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2003 Grand Cherokee Overland

Considering letting my WJ go and moving on to another project. I don't drive it much and used it mostly to haul my jet ski around. I'll try to detail as much as I possibly can, but I'm sure I'll forget something. Typical overland features - power everything, heated seats, vari-lok front and rear axles, 4.7ho. The only option it doesn't have is navigation.

Purchased from original owner who had it given to him as a company car when he was in SD, CA. He got relocated to CT and shortly after getting here the front axle took a dump and he parked it and purchased a new vehicle. After getting it I went through the entire Jeep and replaced the following:

Radiator, Rotors/Pads, Crank & Cam Sensor, IAC, TPS, Spark Plugs, 2 Coil Packs, Fuel Filter, Rebuilt Front Axle, New Headlights, and Pass. Side Rear Window Regulator, Fresh HOAT coolant, Oil, Brake Fluid.

Went through the suspension and added 2.5" springs from Fat Bob's, Bilstein shocks, JKS front trac bar, JKS quicker discos, zone extended rear end links, 1.5" wheel spacers, and 32" MTR/K's

All parts have about 5000 miles on them.

Interior is in great condition - installed a CB and some weather tech floor mats. No rips or tears in the leather. Heated seats, locks, windows heat/AC blend doors all work correctly. Exterior is straight some small blemishes but nothing major. Clean title, no accidents, and absolutely no rust/rot! Mechanically in great condition as well. Pulls like a freight train, no leaks at all. Vari-loks work correctly.

As far as the bad - It will need new tie rod ends and an alignment, the e-brake handle is not connected on the handle side not the axle side (never bothered to see what was wrong), and there is about a 2" crack in the windshield. The front tires rub on the front bumper in reverse and slow speed maneuvers, just needs a little bit of the edges trimmed to stop it. I'd prob flush the transmission, transfer case and rear axle as well.

2003 Grand Cherokee Overland
    170xxx miles
    4.7ho/auto trans
    Vari-lok f/r axles 3.73 gears
    Grey exterior/grey leather/suede interior

Looking to get $5000 as it sits. I'll keep the 5 MTR/K's and let it go with the factory tires for $4250. Any questions let me know!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 00grntj; 11-08-2014, 10:47 AM.

Nice little dub. Will make a great dd/light wheeler for somebody. Less miles and I'd consider it for myself.
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Bump. I still have this. Anyone want to make an offer on it?

Comment

Working...
      X