Moving Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving Sale

Everything is BRAND NEW, never run or even installed.

-Atlas transfer case- BRAND NEW, 3.8:1 low range (HD competition gear set), Passenger drop, 23 spline input OR 31 spline input(c6; I have both, the 31 spline one is currently installed), Short HD tailhousing, 32 spline outputs, 1350 yokes (non CV), Standard Shifter kit, no speedo-
    This case prices out at $3,181.45.
    My asking price is $2500 and is FIRM. (You get a free $160 input shaft and don't have to pay shipping)
    I will include high pinion passenger drop front 60 housing. wms 65" with chevy knuckles and spindles.

-Semi-Float LP Dana 60 rear end, 65" wms. BRAND NEW everything, 5.38 gears, Spool, master install kit (all in box) 35 spline Chromoly (shafts drilled for 5x5.5 and 5x4.5), currently 5x5.5" bolt pattern, disc brakes (all new), Solid Diff cover, Clayton truss, has link brackets for a double triangulated 4 link with coilovers- $1000 OBO
    I can set this axle up for your application, gears are currently not installed yet.

- TF-999 Transmission w/ TCI torque convertor- $400 OBO
    3 speed automatic, no overdrive, great crawling transmission, bolt up behind 4.0L, will require a CPS relocation kit. Recently rebuilt by previous owner before i purchased it or he used it, (that's right, it's FRESH) no paperwork because i told the guy i didn't need it (like an idiot) because i was certain i was going to use it.

- 2- 4'x8' sheets of .090 6061 aluminum for floors/firewalls. $300 for both $150 each. you won't find it much cheaper in this quantity.

-Stinky Fab XJ Motor Mounts- $160 OBO
    Brand new!! painted black, bought them for use with my old motor, changed build plans and ended up with them. Real nice quality product.
    Here's the link:http://www.stinkyfab.com/heavy-duty-...nts-87-01.html

-Solid Axle 35 spline D60 Drive flanges
    $200- New in box. No shipping cost!

-Ron Davis Radiator- 19x31x3. dual Spal 14" fans- brand new. $800 OBO

-Low Pinion Dana 60 centersection, stock 3.55 gears, 35 spline (this was from a chevy front axle, would be GREAT for someone building a semi- or full-float rear axle) - $150

- a large quantity of Currie Johnny Joints that have never been used/installed. (8x 1.25" shank 9/16" thru hole & 8x 1.0" shank 9/16" thru hole)- $30 each with jam nut

Chassis is also for sale, as are more things as I can add them. Some of you know what I have, feel free to ask about specific items. Coilovers are pending sale, I will post if they become available.
    Last edited by Zullock Holmes; 05-02-2014, 06:21 PM.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

I'm going to keep adding things.

-Wilwood brake pedal with master cylinders. top mount or floor mounted. masters are 1" bore and 7/8" bore- $190

-Pressurized Coolant overflow bottle- $40

-Currie Anti-Rock (front for a TJ)- used- $200

Last edited by Zullock Holmes; 05-02-2014, 06:20 PM.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

zullo if those johnny joints are all new, i will take the 8 1.25" ones. dibs. perfect timing. I can come and grab them like the 18th of May weekend, how long will you be around?
      Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

I should be around still so that's no problem. and yup brand new. literally bought when I was still at clayton, threaded into arms and have sat in my shed since.

Are you looking for arms too? The 1.25 ones have 4 arms made with them, they are 39" eye to eye when full adjusted in.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Also, just curious but what ever did you end up doing or did you do with the frame all this stuff was supposed to go on? Was it finished?

Comment

The chassis is about 90% done, just needs some tubes added in the roof and engine compartment.
            Rear link mounts are done, front are not, subframe is all .188 and .250 wall chromolly, other than that everything else is 1.75" .120 wall DOM. The only shock mount done is the right rear.
            It's a sweet base, very low slung, designed around a 112" wheelbase and a 20" belly height with 40" tires. You can fit a 4.0" with a short trans (tf-999, Chrysler 904) or any v8 in it.

I'll post some pictures, it's a really good starting point for anyone that has the time, the will, and the space.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

ahh, gotcha. Those arms will be a little too long for me I need like 33 inches or so. It might be easier if I cut them down, but as of now I already have DOM just need inserts for them so that may be cheaper and less work as of now. What are the arms in terms of composition and width?

Chassis sounds cool, just was curious. I am in no position to buy that lol. Did you get anyone interested in buying it?

I'll definitely take those joints then so hold them for me. That weekend of the 18th I'll come down and grab them for sure probably Saturday maybe Sunday morning. We'll get in touch a few days ahead want to pm me your phone number?

Comment

Would 9/16s be thru bolts be big enough for a radius arm frame side joint?

Luke95
                OER The bad judgment Olympics.

Lowlife 35x12.5s on 3 inches of lift.
                General Tires are

Comment

They are the same joints that comes in Clayton arms and as for material, that is also the same. 2x2x.250 box tubing with the old style hexagonal inserts. If you wanted to cut one end down on each then you'd only have to buy 4 inserts to make them work.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

I'll take 4 of the 1"-14 ones.
                    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                    MK2 Jetta > M3
                    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I'll just stick with the joints and my tube. I have round in the front so I'll stick with all round. Otherwise I probably would've done it. We'll be in touch for pickup that weekend then. I'll pm you my number.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Fairchild View Post
                        I'll take 4 of the 1"-14 ones.
                        Originally posted by konastinky1234 View Post
                        I'll just stick with the joints and my tube. I have round in the front so I'll stick with all round. Otherwise I probably would've done it. We'll be in touch for pickup that weekend then. I'll pm you my number.
                        done and done.

ForSure Motorsports
                        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by Zullock Holmes View Post
                          done and done.
                          Let me know whats left.
                          OER The bad judgment Olympics.

Lowlife 35x12.5s on 3 inches of lift.
                          General Tires are

Comment

Any chance you can grab some dimensions of that swaybar? I'm curious if I could make it work on an Xj.
                            Originally posted by Ktmracer419
                            some people choose video games
                            some choose projects
                            some choose welding random things together

Comment

Coilovers pending sale to me yes?

Comment

Working...
                              X