Stencils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stencils

So I've gotten into making stencils, and was curious if anyone was interested, figured I might as well make a few bucks doing something I enjoy.

I can do just about any size you want, although the smaller things get the less detail you typically get. Price will also go up with size.

I can also do multiple tones:

Although after 2 tones things get complex...

I can also get pretty detailed (within reason, using spraypaint as a medium gives overspray, fuzzyness and haze, but its the nature of the beast):

Stencil:

Result: (Keep in mind this is crappy because it was too cold when I tryed to spray this one, kinda blotchy I know)

All projects will be quoted a price before I get started, and adjusted if need be before any transaction takes place. I can also do a test run and send a picture to make sure youre satisfied before money and product are exchanged. If you dont like it, then you keep your money, and I keep your stencil, and life goes on.

Uh, I figure a general pricing guide goes like this:
    11"x8" moderatly detailed stencil goes for about $15 shipped.
    $5 added for every additional tone.
    $5 added for more intricate detail work.

Price goes up with size, detail and amount of time it takes me to complete it. Im just trying to be fair, as these actually take a bit of time to make and a lot of focus. Ironman for instance took me about 4 hours to complete and was kinda a pain in the ass... So like I said, prices will be quoted and possibly adjusted if need be.

But to give an idea, I'd like to see $25 for Ironman, but I'd probably settle for $15 for something like the Tecate...

Also, most will be done first come first serve, but I may put off a more complicated one as I think about it a bit in order to do some simple ones if they are in que.

So if youre interested, please feel free to post a pic in this thread or PM me, and I'll see what I can do for you.

"Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

How discreet are you?
    can i send some pics of um.....something? No judgement? Its usually COLD in UT if you catch my drift.

Comment

I got ya bud...

Something like this?

...Sorry... that was supposed to be a PM...
      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

LOL
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Do I get a cut since you practiced prototypes on my cherokee?? Speaking of which, the monkey on the bomb has to be redone, my old boss decided to run into it...
          1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
          1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
          2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Haha, next time youre down we can redo it... and I'll give you a dollar i guess.

Comment

Rather take one of your busch's. I need to figure out how to pop that dent out somewhat..
              1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
              1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
              2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

An anti-hammer... duh!

Comment

Can you make them out of plastic?
                  I was trying to make one for my dad but I couldn't convert the text into vector or DXF whatever format that our laser cutter needs.
                  RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
                  www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
                  Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

What kinda plastic? I do these all by hand, but I could probably get creative.

Comment

At the risk of sounding ever so slightly homosexual...

Do you think you could do one of Alex C's dick for me?
                      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

If someone calls "no homo" I guess I can see what I can do.

Comment

Homo You can't uncall it now.
                          Last edited by crosbike; 02-26-2014, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Damn your cruel yet undeniable logic! Damn it to Hell!

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Working...
                              X