YJ Axles for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YJ Axles for Sale

I have a HP D30 with the block off plate, one piece TJ shafts with 297 joints, 4.88 gears and a lockrite locker along with a Superior 35 rear axle with 4.88 gears and full Detroit locker that I am not going to use. They are stock perch set up of SUA configuration. I bought these from a guy that had a professional shop install everything and they have between 15-18k miles on them.
    I bought them and never got around to installing them before I came across a D44 and 8.8 combo set up for a YJ so I’m going that route. These would be great for a 4 banger YJ or somebody that doesn’t plan to exceed 35s.
    I cleaned the barn so I can start working on my YJ so I just want these out of my way along with some other parts that will go with them if you want them. I have a NIB Solid brand D35 diff cover, NIB pair of front wheel bearing units, two extra used wheel bearing units, extra D30 short side axle shaft, 2 sets of rotors and an extra set of calipers. I don’t need any D30 stuff anymore so this can all go together.

Having room to work in the garage is more important than trying to get my money back out of this stuff. $550 takes everything.

Pending Sale

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Working...
      X