Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YJ Project for sale

Jeep4.jpg

OK, just seeing if there is any interest in this. I have a 1988 YJ project with clean title was reg. to me in CT with in the past five years. Tub has been repaired in a few spots nothing major and is currently half red and half tan. Has custom cut Sniper Fab Works body armor rear corners with 6” flare and rocker guards, custom made front tube fenders with 6” flare. Frame was back halved with 2x3 box tubing and a XJ springs installed and stretched the rear suspension needs new springs. Stock Dana 60 (needs rebuild) in the rear. Has disk installed on hubs, no brackets for calipers yet. Front of frame has been cut off at the motor mounts and 2x3 box tubing replaced it with a custom front bumper and winch plate (not drilled for winch yet). Front suspension is a custom three link with 14 inch Sway-a-way coilovers with 1 ¾ shock hoops. Links are ¼ wall DOM with 1 ¼ Jonnie Joints (rebuilt). Link brackets on frame are all Artec. Front Axle is a 78 Ford HP Dana 60 it is currently empty (need full rebuild) with Artec truss and all axle side brackets are custom made. Currently has Chevy Dana 60 outers with Blackhawk ¾ ton caliper brackets, no lockouts. Steering is all custom made box is rotated flat with ¾” Hiems and thick wall DOM tubing (don’t remember wall thickness), has parts Mike high steer arms drilled to ¾”. I also have Artec’s Knuckle bolt kit. Needs correct pitman arm current one is just for mock up and panard bar finished. Motor mounts are custom made and just tacked into place to run a LS based motor. Will sell with an iron block 5.3 long block, 700r4 and NP241 with clocking ring. Also comes with 20 gal. alum. Fuel cell. Interior is coated with Lizard Skin Bed Liner and going to come with stock seats and a set of suspension seat, dash is custom cut flat alum no gauges. , has family style cage and large BAJA style basket. Comes with half doors with soft uppers and Soft top. Jeep is currently sitting on a set of NEW 42/14.50R20 BFG KM2s on Black M/T Classic2s.

Looking to trade for a 2000 or newer XJ with under 150k on the clock, that is in Daily driver condition and able to be Registered in Connecticut. Would like 33’s or bigger tires, proper suspension upgrades. OR I will sell for cash would like to see 6000.00 with the 42’s on it, Will sell for less with a set of 37’s I have kicking around.

If I get a clean XJ or my asking price I will throw in a set of 5 39” Iroks for 20” wheels with about 25% tread left on them.
    85 K10, 44front,ff14 rear, 350,th350,Np208, 39.5/13.5r20 IROKs. almost done
    New toy 88 yj, 4.2, 5speed,231. Its getting a soa, 78 f350 dana 60s, SYE, and some 37s.
Working...
X