2006 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Yes my jeep again. Problem this time is it has a seized front pinion bearing. $5000 FIRM takes it as is. call me to come look at it. 203-901-9926 call or text for any info
    Last edited by tjramplebump; 12-19-2013, 02:58 PM.
    1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

MY JEEP IS ONCE AGAIN FOR SALE.

2006 Jeep Wrangler Sport. 106xxx on the clock. Detroit Tru-Trac LSD case included for the front Dana30. Dana44 Rear Axle Gears : 3.73. Front is also 3.73 from the factory because it's an automatic 4.0L Sport. Lifted 4.5 inches with a BDS Suspension lift (lifetime warranty on ALL parts *minus the shocks* no bs. that's BDS' selling point) adjustable upper control arms, fixed lowers with poly bushings and grease fittings on all links, Front swaybar quick disco's, Adjustable Track Bar. 1" Body lift by Daystar Products International, all polyurethane mounts. Smittybuilt front bumper and tube fenders. NP231 T-case with an Advanced Adapters SYE and a Tom Woods Driveshaft. aFe Cold air intake system with a Power-Aid Throttlebody spacer. Cat back Dynomax exhaust. Solid front diff cover. 33x12.5x15 Dick Cepek FC-II's with a full size matching spare. Craiger Black Soft 8 Wheels 15x8 with 3.5" Backspacing. Ceramic pads and rotors have less than 1k on them. Factory Radio is installed but its wired and ready for any type of audio system, Headunit, subwoofers, 2 amps and a CB radio. Needs soundbar speakers unless I get some beforehand. Tinted front windows to match the rears and Hardtop is in great condition. Tan interior, and an Avital alarm system is installed by Audioworks in Hamden. 5000k HID headlights, black billet grill inserts and black headlight trim rings. That's all I can think of at the moment.

The Bad:
    it has a bunch of stupid little quirks like: the shifter linkage is funky but still 100% operational. the T-case linkage drop bracket is stupid, and sometimes gives you a hard time going into 4wheel, but still operational. so the smart thing to do is: go novak cable. thats money and time. it either needs 2 new front tires or all 4 new i think it deserves 35s all day. it needs speakers in the sound bar, needs a new ignition, has a small dent in the rear, needs random interior trim pieces, and other shit im probably forgetting. Im offering 5k because im a realistic/fair person (atleast i like to think so) and I value whoever's time that is looking at this Jeep as my own. I wouldnt want some kid showing me my jeep saying its worth 10k all day as is, cause its not. if the front end was the ONLY THING wrong with it then id be at 8 grand firm. but its not.

Any questions message me here or call or text my cells.
    (203)901-9926 or (203)606-9540 Price is $5000.00 FIRM In Kelley Blue Book its worth $13,000 in Good Condition
    Last edited by tjramplebump; 12-19-2013, 08:44 PM.
    1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

Kbb is 13k and you are offering 5k because of a bad bearing...... Do not want.
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

want
        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

it has a bunch of stupid little quirks like the shifter linkage is funky but 100% operational, the T-case drop bracket is stupid and sometimes gives you a hard time going into 4wheel but still operational. so the smart thing to do is go novak thats money and time. it either needs 2 new front tires or all 4 new. it needs speakers in the sound bar, needs a new ignition, has a small dent in the rear, needs random interior trim pieces, and other shit im probably forgetting. Im offering 5k because im a realistic person and I value whoever's time that is looking at this Jeep as my own. I wouldnt want some kid showing me my jeep saying its worth 10k all day as is cause its not. if the front end was the ONLY THING wrong with it then id be at 8 grand firm. but its not. ....carfax is clean go ahead check it. its a solid driveline to the fullest just needs alot of little stupid shit. ive driven to rausch, wheeled, and drove it back to CT 2 times with no issues. but thats cool. critisize the jeep and possibly miss out on a deal of a lifetime before you even see it.

Comment

so there. now anyone who's seriously interested in this knows EXACTLY what they're getting. all the mods. and all the flaws. thats why I will accept 5 grand for a jeep that if i put 1500 into and about 20 hours of real work would be worth 10 grand. its just not an option for me. Can't get blood from a stone
            Last edited by tjramplebump; 12-19-2013, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
              want
              http://www.kbb.com/jeep/wrangler/200...7c37069%7ctrue

for all you doubters. caleb come get it buddy! its got your name all over it, the carrier bearing was a blessing for whoever gets it cause they will buy lower gears prolly in a kit instead of just the bearing and that was the one thing stopping my jeep from being a beast. if it was geared to 488 it would have done WELL. but the LSD Front/Rear Setup runs DAMN well and makes for a freakin sweet DD

Comment

its official on craigslist for 6k

obviously it goes without saying the price is 5 for anybody on here.

let the games begin.

Comment

Just took a deposit from a guy on Craigslist ill let you guys know if he backs out but for now it seems that its sold

Comment

Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
                    it has a bunch of stupid little quirks like the shifter linkage is funky but 100% operational, the T-case drop bracket is stupid and sometimes gives you a hard time going into 4wheel but still operational. so the smart thing to do is go novak thats money and time. it either needs 2 new front tires or all 4 new. it needs speakers in the sound bar, needs a new ignition, has a small dent in the rear, needs random interior trim pieces, and other shit im probably forgetting. Im offering 5k because im a realistic person and I value whoever's time that is looking at this Jeep as my own. I wouldnt want some kid showing me my jeep saying its worth 10k all day as is cause its not. if the front end was the ONLY THING wrong with it then id be at 8 grand firm. but its not. ....carfax is clean go ahead check it. its a solid driveline to the fullest just needs alot of little stupid shit. ive driven to rausch, wheeled, and drove it back to CT 2 times with no issues. but thats cool. critisize the jeep and possibly miss out on a deal of a lifetime before you even see it.
                    I still don't want it.
                    P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                      I still don't want it.
                      so your OP wasn't necessary

Comment

Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
                        so your OP wasn't necessary
                        Boo fucking hoo
                        P8R

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                          Boo fucking hoo
                          not crying, just stating the facts

Comment

Best deal on the interwebs
                            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

This went about as expected...

Sent from my pay phone in Chechnya
                              2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                              MK2 Jetta > M3
                              Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...